11 January, 2007

Look!!

Aren't they pretty! My husband brought me flowers! He walked in the door yesterday with them in his arms! This is not normal per say even for special occasions. So I was surprised, I was astounded...I was So Happy! Three years ago Valentines day I got half a dozen roses, so it had been a while. I love that he thought of me, I love my husband and wish I could do more to make him feel special and appreciated to.

Then..LooK at this picture. Sometimes a couple times a week or even a couple times a day we have doe's that like to come and visit us! Occasionally they even come up to our bedroom window. They were outside our back window twice in the past week and a half and the girls got to see them when they woke up. They just stare at us in wonderment.


New Years Day Pictures!
Fun hot chocolate and marshmallows! Abbi disregarded the hot chocolate and went straight for the marshmallows! Alona enjoyed it and had a mustache to prove it. Paul was a great hot chocolate maker. When the children were in bed we were finally able to enjoy ours.

1 comment:

Bagley Briefs said...

Oooooh, carnations are my favorite... so fragrant... and what a beuatiful color. Way to go Paulie!

It is so wonderful the deer come for a visit and that you have such a wonerful window for viewing. It must be such a magical moment for you and the girls.

Thanks for sharing!