22 June, 2011

Its 10 am where are your children...

At 10 am my children were outside with the beach ball sprinkler on, inside of the kiddie pool that they filled up with the new sand that we bought yesterday. And the oldest that I asked to be in our yard while I was doing something in the house was at the neighbors. They were soaking wet, shoes off laying in puddles of water. I can seriously never leave them alone.

Yesterday at breakfast there soy sauce to drink in everyone's cups. Maybe it looked like grape juice and they were trying to be helpful :)

I've started doing chores for discipline, cant complain, I am loving this, kids rooms are getting clean. Today for Abbi turning the water on and putting sand in the swimming pool, and then leaving the yard to go play with friends when I told her not to, she got to clean her room before getting any privileges.




No comments: