15 June, 2011

Happy Father's Day


Here's to all the amazing dads in mine and my family's lives
My uncle who taught me to drive & was my dad when i liv
ed with him & walked me down the aisle
My father-in-law, Kelly he's always there for us, seriously...whether its car trouble, car repairs, sprinkler leaks, plumbing problems, kids birthdays, holidays, with how hard he is always working, he is always there for us :)He is moving to Georgia this week, we will miss him more than words can say
My husband Paul, a great dad to our four children
My Grandpa who came to all special events, daddy daughter date, ch
oir events, school play, graduation (mine and Paul's), kids recitals and many other things.
and to all those not mentioned, we love you, Happy Father's Day!



P.S. In case you have ever wondered, this is what my dad looked like....




No comments: