15 January, 2010

Wednesdays visitor


This little kitten was under our upstairs neighbors stairs meowing. It was less than 25 degrees and she was all alone. Paul came to bed telling me about the kitten, when I woke up to hearing her, I couldn't just leave her there. It was so cold, she was only a baby, and all alone. So I went out and caught her and brought her in. She was so scared. She hissed when anyone came near, she was not mean when I first brought her in. Abbi decided that she wanted to have a name to call her, Sally. Sally was so hungry, she ate her whole can of salmon and drank her water in the first hour she was in the house. After lunch she became brave and ran around the house trying to hide instead of hiding in the pink cat house that she had been in. After peeing on the floor and scratching me when I tried to catch her, I knew we shouldnt keep her. She was picked up while Alona was at piano and both girls cried.
We are glad Sally came to visit and hope this cute kitten found a good home.

1 comment:

Linds said...

Congrats on the house! It looks awesome!