06 January, 2010

Abbi's birthday wishes



A girl snow sled...she was hoping for Hello Kitty...cause that's what Grandma Wood likes. But I dont think that one is made, so Princess will do!
A big girl bike..her bike is currently the size of Kacen's and her knees hit the handle bars. Choices were being named, and she picked Dora, and what do you know they make one!

And an Ariel that sings and talks and everything!! (Abbi's exact words)


and our simple little girl
PINK BUBBLE GUM!
that of course she loves to hoard in her mouth and occasionally swallow.

Abbi's birthday is coming up, so hard to believe she will be 5!
Hmmm and so hard to decide what wish of hers will come true!

2 comments:

Jayne said...

I like that Abbi! I miss seeing you all across our backyard!

I think I did call the wrong #. I called a 377 number. So I will call you when I get a minute to talk. I've been thinking about you!
Jayne

Mandy said...

She's such a cute little girl! :) I love playing with you guys. :)