15 October, 2009

Wrapping it up


Thanks to my Eldest daughter for her wonderful picture taking skills.. I can now show that I have figured out the moby wrap in my own way. I didn't use the book this time. The moby wrap is very intimidating it looks very complicated and scared me. But it is much easier than I would have made it out to be. It took me two minutes to get him in there. I also found a pretty cool way to carry him forward facing too. Looks like I am good at this baby wearing stuff after all. Happy that I now have two choices with my bjorn and the moby :)
"Wearing" Jesse gives me more freedom to do things like dishes, vacuuming and cleaning up the house and not leave him unattended while needing to get these and other things done. It also makes for a much simpler walk with two to three other children in tow. And frees up my hands while needing to hold Kacen's and Abbi's hands while crossing the street. Baby wearing is a great invention that I am enjoying very much.

2 comments:

CrunchyChick said...

Suh-weet! Jesse looks as snug as a bug in his Moby ride. Way to wear him! :)

Bagley Briefs said...

Love the new Header Photo. Only way it could be better is if you were in it, too!

Hip, hip hooray for free hands! Your Moby probably helps take the strain off your back, too.

Alona is beautiful, smart, funny AND a great photographer.

Sure do miss you all. Hope you are having fun with your Autumn 'vacation'.

XOXOXOXOXO