15 December, 2008

Christmas tag



A Christmas tag

1. Egg nog or Hot Chocolate?hot chocolate with minnie marshallows or whipped cream, just enogh so that it melts before I eat it and brings in a nice taste.

2. Do you wrap presents or bag them?wrap presents in to the wee hours of many mornings.
3. Colored Lights or White?
Usually white, but it depends on what the lights are on
4. Do you hang mistletoe?
No, I've been wanting to. It's a great tradition

5. When do you decorate? After Thanksgiving

6. Favorite holiday dish? don't really have one

7. When & how did you learn about Santa? I would have swore the sixth grade, I was 11. My grandmother had me wrap presents from Santa. Though my sister just told me that she showed me presents from Santa when I was five in my parents closet.
8. How do you decorate your tree? the kids decorate, putting up the ornaments Paul or I just put up the lights.
9. Snow...love it or dread it? Love it in the mountains but not on the roads
10. Can you ice skate? I try, we went ice skating at Paul's work party two Saturdays ago. It was really fun. Alona didn't need help from either of us. She skated with a cone.
11. Do you remember your favorite gift? my dad made me a baby doll cradle from his bare hands in the garage. I would hear lots of sanding, its was pretty, big, had two rockers, pink with stickers.
12. What is the most important part of the holidays? Spending time with family.
13. Favorite holiday dessert? oh yes, I like fudge.
14. Favorite memory?
15. Do you have a special ornament? I bought an ornament this year, a cat. Since we got a cat, our first family pet this year. I think that would be fun to continue, a new family ornament each year. Individual ornaments might get expensive with six people
16. What do you do on Christmas Eve? This year we will be at his dad's, but I love watching Christmas movies with my kids, reading the christmas story. I saw a cute idea in the friend, presents to Jesus, singing happy birthday, having cake and reading the Christmas story.
17. If you could have anything for Christmas this year what would it be? There is a lot of little things I would like, a pan that doesn't have food stick to it would be great, a nice spice rack, inspirational books, the few baby things that we are missing.
18. What do you do for neighbors and friends for Christmas? we will make treats, write letters to people that are lonely. I would like to go caroling, would have to do that with just my kids, husbands not to keen on singing, we can help the homeless, our ward is doing a drive this Friday.

I tag, Staci, Mandi, Laura

2 comments:

Mandy said...

I didn't hear about our ward doing something for the Homeless... Can you fill me in? :)

jayne wells said...

You guys look so cute ice skating. I am SOOOOO impressed you all went!