18 January, 2008

My Dear Husband

Okay I just saw this on Emily's blog and thought that it would be fun.
What’s his name? Paul Aaron
How long have you been together? 8 years and 6 months
How long did you date? 2 years and three days
Our seven year wedding anniversary this year!!!
How old is he? 26
Who eats more? have no idea, Paul doesn't eat much at home but who knows at work, I don't think that he gets much of a chance to eat there either
Who said I love you first?Paul said it first, really early on in our relationship, he was so sure of how he felt and of what he wanted. He walked me home on a dark warm night and he told me before I went in, I didn't say anything, I just kept walking and went inside.
Who is taller? Paul by about 8 inches
Who is smarter? Paul is really smart with computers, cars,etc. One day I will go back to school and find out what I am "smart" in.
Who does laundry? I do, having three children and a husband that needs clothes it has to be done, and once to twice a week! And when they run out of certain clothes that they need I am skimming through the basket to find that particular piece. Recently it is panties for our middle one!
Who does the dishes? I do. Every once in a while I can get him to do them.For example, last night it was wonderful. It was a night that he was home and he chose to do them! Very, very nice...didn't have to do the dishes last night or wake up to a sinkful because I didn't do them last night! Thank yoU Paul!
Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? In the bed or facing the bed? Facing the bed,he's on the right. In the bed, I'm on the right.
Who pays the bills? The money to pay the bills is provided by him. I type in the amount, click ok and configure it all in the check book.
Who mows the lawn?I love to mow the lawn, but this back yard is too much for me, going up that hill. He mowed the lawn all last year and now this year the new owners are hiring out help.
Who cooks dinner? I do with children hanging off of my legs and screaming(Paul works nights)
Who drives when you are together? Almost always Paul, he hates being the passenger. Says it makes him sick. Every once in a while I get to drive and feel special. Though he IS a better driver, I will proudly admit that!
Who is more stubborn? Paul with some things, me with others
Who kissed who first? I kissed him first, he was kinda wasn't sure about it before that point. We were in the alley way at Vae View Elementary.
Who asked out who first? He "asked me out".
Who proposed? Paul, harvest dance sophomore year
Who has more siblings? Paul does, he has 3 biological bros & 1 sister and 1 step brother and sister. I have 1 sister and three brothers. So he outnumbers me by two!
Who wears the pants in the family? Pants? We both do!
I’m tagging anybody who wants to brag about their husband/boyfriend. It’s a really fun tag!

4 comments:

Paul said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
emily kate said...

Yay! This is a fun tag! :)

Bagley Briefs said...

It's fun to learn more about your courtship and life with your Darling Husband! It seems like just last summer you were married, hard to believe it's been almost 6 years ago. Then of course, you've needed all this time to produce three darling grand-children for us to love and enjoy! :)

Thanks for sharing, yet again.

Paul said...

yeah, I have decided that I am still not that great. I'm glad you like me :)