21 February, 2007

Today I'll do this!

So when Abbi woke up this morning I asked her if she wanted to use the potty. She said, "yes"! I went to check and see if anything had happened, and it had! She styed dry while we ran errands for two hours and then we came home and she took her diaper off and ran around with just pants on. She would come and tell me "potty, potty" and then exclaim "run, run." She went more than twice! We went to the park at around three thirty and she told me twice while she was there that she needed to go, but their bathrooms were "closed for the season". So it wasn't her fault that she didn't make it to the bathroom that time. It was like: Mom, today I'll just wake up and decide to be potty trained!

3 comments:

Bagley Briefs said...

Woohoo for Abbi! It's exciting news. I hope the road to freedom from diapers is a smooth and short one for Miss Abbigail.

XOXOXO

CrunchyChick said...

Whoa! That's awesome!

CrunchyChick said...

Do you have any new pictures of Kacen? I feel like I haven't "seen" him in a while. Thanks!