04 February, 2007

It is Possible

For a 3 mo old
breastfed baby
to sleep through the night

Kacen fell asleep last night while eating at about 8:40. He got laid down in his crib at about ten o'clock. Nope I didn't go to bed yet, I did some laundry and took a shower! :) And got ready some food for Paul for when he got home. I was awakened at 2:03 a.m., but wait, NO this was not Kacen. It was my almost two year old Abbigail staring wide eyed at her Mommy (she was sitting on my bed right next to me, not making a sound.). I fed her, gave her a drink, changed her and noticed her fever so I gave her some tylenol and put her back to bed. But while I was doing that Alona looks up at me with her sleepy eyes, "Mom, what are you doing?". So she had to have a bagel, milk and go to the bathroom too! I got back to sleep at about 2:43 and then a hungry little Kacen woke up at 5:40! Yeppers the math is correct, our Little Guy slept 9 hours. I would have really enjoyed getting close to the same, maybe next time he does this Abbi won't be sick, poor thing. It was weird Kacen had slept so long, waited so long to eat I wished that he was even hungrier! Another big milestone.

1 comment:

emily kate said...

Woohoo! Congrats!