17 March, 2010

Mom I want to drive to Easter!

The phrase is was Kacen told me when he told me he wanted new sandals, I told him maybe for Easter...
We made leprechauns while the girls were at school on Monday.

Abbi at preschool this morning. Green shirt, pants, socks, hair bow and scrunchie.


Grandma met us at the park, she came all the way down here to pick up her girl scout cookies. It was such a nice day, 63 degrees that we were able to play at the park for an hour.
There was a boy at the park that took on being "Big Brother" to Kacen. He let Kacen shadow him in everything that he was doing and was instructing him on how to do everything. He came to me and said, "your son is pretty cool, you've got a really cool son, i hope you know that."
We came home and make St. Patricks Day hats. I thought they were super cute.
Look at him :)others weren't as excited.
Alona woke up last night being sick and stayed home today from school.
Very coincidental, last month on this very same day she stayed home from school too.

2 comments:

Kasynia said...

You kids are getting soooo big! I super <3 the greens. It should be my favorite holiday because it's my favorite color. Yeah! Haha, just kidding.

You're an amazing mommy!

Mandy said...

Looks so fun! :) And Kacen - what a cutie pie! I love his little personality. :)