24 March, 2010

good days/ bad days

SPARE!!

MY Baby can bowl!


Daddy had a good time helping the children!

brother and sister.
(My cute kids that are a year a part)


A day like yesterday was a pretty GOOD DAY.(12:00)Paul was able to get to sleep at a good time (by 4 am) and wake up by noon. So he was awake, I was able to leave the baby here while he was napping so that I could go pick Abbi without waking Jesse up. I was able to go pick Abbi up and head to The Children's Place for some Easter clothes for the boys. That was a mistake though, I should have taken the kids home and went there another time without them. It was a bit more anxiety ridden and stressful taking them and I wasn't able to make computer class taking too much time at the store. So that was my only "bad day" experience in my good day and I was able to overcome it, yay! After lunch and picking up Alona from piano we played at the park for an hour. Abbi got to bring her new bike and Alona rode her bike too! They all had a lot of fun.There was a new friend there that was named Abby, Abbi had fun saying, "Hi Abby"!
She can FLY!Slides are for climbing :)

Kacen tried to climb them in his socksAfter Paul got home from running his errands we went to Fat Cats/ Costa Vida to use Alona's gift certificates that she got from school. lots of cheering, excitment and laughter :) good night with Paul and my children. They had their Mommy laughing, they were trying to pick up "jewels", dots of colored light on the ground, they couldn't figure out why they couldnt pick em up. They were amazing bowlers too! they all beat me and some beat their daddy too! Jesse even played along :)

Monday and Tuesday though Paul's work days, went well too. Even with Mondays stressful activities, Preschool, Dance class,etc. Paul woke up early! And I was able to go grocery shopping without the kids! He kept them at home, had fun with them and took care of them! It was great, and Tuesday Paul gave the younger ones baths and I was able to get out of the house by myself for 20 min. Paul has been great this week, so thoughtful, helpful, wonderful! I LOVE GOOD DAYS!!!

Okay so after all of the good things from my good days, my mood is brightened. But its a "BAD DAY", with Paul's decision to stop taking Ambien his nights of getting to sleep at a decent hour are hit or miss, actually its always been hit or miss. And last night was one of those nights that was a Miss! I know that today Everything falls on me and that is where my anxiety comes from. And that is why Abbi and Kacen are watching a movie right now. I am glad that I am handling it ok so far :) I still need to do baths for four children, bag and freeze meat, do dinner, take the two older ones to the library, putting them to bed, the cleanup and everything in between.

(12:45) While I was typing one handed on here I was nursing Jesse and went to go lay him down, and he sat up right when I placed him in the crib and now he is in his room awake making happy noises. Four kids, one being a baby, and no napping, doing it by myself, wow, here I go!

(3:45)The kids were signed up for library kids jr. but since Jesse just fell asleep, I will prioritize and not go and just let him sleep! I wish I could have some time to myself and or nap(Jesse still doesnt sleep through the night and doesnt like naps), but Alona needs to be picked up from cooking class soon and dinner needs to be made. Today can be a good day! And I might just get to go to a book club in my ward, though I haven't had 2 min to read the book, I will get some time without the kids and get some insight into the book that someday I will be able to read!

No comments: