12 February, 2008

Questionaires

I posted this on another site and thought that it would be fun to see here too...

1. What is the status of you and the last person you were on the phone with?
I get to see him for more than five minutes for the first time in FIVE days!

2. What is wrong with you right now?
I am sleep deprived and am finding ways to postpone my sleep

3. Do you miss your first love?
no not really, the first boy I remember was in kindergarten.

4. What do you want right now?
sleep, finish the Da Vinci that I have been reading, do more scrapbooking, order pictures

5. Are you happy?
sure

6. Favorite celebrity?
none, i can't relate to them, the media does not portray them as real, though I know that they are, that is all i see

7. What do you smell like?
laundry detergent and a long day with children

8. Whats your favorite thing to have on your bed?
a nice surprise from my husband would be awesome, though I am happy with a small pillow for in between my knees, a big one for my head and a nice comfy blanket

9. What do you wear to bed?
pj pants and a t-shirt, sweat shirt if its real cold, one day my kids won't live here and then maybe that will change..give it a good 20-30 years!

10. Do you tend to make relationships complicated?
with friends, yeah I think so, I put too much into it and extended family too! Though my immediate family, nothing complicated about it, besides our lives.

11. Have you ever made love to a penguin?
Um... what?

12. Tea or coffee?
no on both accounts

13. what did you do last night?
I read the Da Vinci code for 2 1/2 hours after my children went to sleep then folded clothes and cleaned up the kitchen

14. What is your favorite song?
"Stand" by rascal flatts! I can relate so much to that song!

15. Who is one person who never lets you down?
for the most part, Paul

16. How many times have you told someone you loved them and meant it?
A lot! It really has to have some meaning for me to say it!

17. How is your hair?
up in a pony with strands stringing everywhere on the sides of my head

18. Last new movie seen?
I would love to see enchanted! But ummm, I last watched Ratatouille with the girls about a week ago while Kacen was asleep

19. Who is your best friend?
Paul and second up would be my sister

20. What did you do this weekend?
this past weekend, i truly do not recall, its blurs together with everything. My weeks do not have END. It is just a continuous cycle. That should change somewhat at the end of August when Paul is finished with school!

21. Do you like anyone?
Hi, Handsome!

22. Are you bored?
just killing time

23. Favorite retired TV show?
Friends, full house

24. What are you excited about?
tomorrows Valentines playgroup will be fun! Paul will be home! Not too excited about figuring out what to fix for Dinner on Friday for Abbi's birthday dinner, when Marta and Kelly will come over.

25. Are you a JERK?
not at the moment

26.last completed thing?
a crocheted tree skirt

27. What’s on your mind right now?
a zillion things, did i just lose $5500, when will i decide to go to sleep, will i be on time to pocatello on saturday, what a busy weekend I have ahead of me! Budgeting money, the new car in the driveway, Paul, folding more clothes, I need to start another load, I should probably close the blinds, I'm cold, thats not even half of it. Man I think too much!

28. Who was the last person to make you cry?
don't recall

29. Do you care what others think about you?
on occasion

30. Which of your friends is the easiest to talk to?
hmmm my husband or sister, there both easy going, but Paul definitely

31. Do you trust people easily?
Only if I know them really well

32. Best summer?
i liked the ones in california, though I don't remember any with my dad. The summer me, Paul, Alona and my sister went to Cali was good!

33. Do you think you'll be married in 10 years?
sure I can hold on ten more! Or longer!

34. What do you look forward to in the next 3 months?
warmth!

35. Who was the last person who called you?
Paul

36. Who do you want kicked out of the presidential election right now?
Paul doesn't like Hilary, so I will say her.

37. Do you plan on moving out within the next year?
we will see

38. What were you doing at 8pm Friday night?
putting my kids to bed

39. What happened at 10:00 am today?
reading books with my children

1 comment:

Paul said...

I am used to hearing about the kids days, I am glad you were in the mood to share you day with me :) I hope our troubles may vanish when school does!!