30 November, 2007

He walks!

We were at the library yesterday and Kacen was walking at story time. It of course helped that the theme of story time was "listen", the other children had instruments that he wanted. So he walked to each child trying to take their instruments. His own was not good enough :}So Cute. And then I tried to record him today, it worked! He went right for the maracas! And my batteries to my camera cut out right when he fell, perfect timing.

Over Thanksgiving weekend I lost my drivers license, I am afraid that I will need to get a new one. Thanksgiving was good. We stayed at my sisters and watched "Santa Clause 3" and "License to Wed". Abbi went and stayed the night at Grandma's house all by herself, she seemed to have lots of fun. I am glad she was able to enjoy that. Alona was fine staying at Aunt Crystal's playing with her two boy cousins. Kacen went to bed some time around one and woke up a little after 3:00 a.m., so I decided to go to the day after Thanksgiving sales. I went to Kohls, got there twenty minutes after it opened, looked around for about half an hour and then stood in line for two hours! Kacen was really good while there and really awake and alert. He enjoyed playing with things along the aisles and wandering off into the clothing racks, he would laugh as he ran away. They had everything half off or more! It was awesome. I got away with some bead blocks for Kacen and a Tonka Truck thet talks and Elmo and Grover cars, oh yeah a "Cars" rug that will go on his floor and it came with two cars to go on it. Abbi will be getting her Dora "Bike" and a piggy by fisher price and a my little pony. Alona her cash register, a my little pony and a dora toy. The girls get Christmas dresses and I got them all character plate, spoon, silverware sets. Hopefully I can find Kacen a Christmas outfit. Thank you to our anonymous helper this season!! We LOVE YOU!
I got back a little after 7:30 and Alona was still asleep. After breakfast I took my sister's kids and mine to Toys R US to look around while she went Christmas shopping. She was able to do a lot without her kids, even get home and put her loot away.

2 comments:

Kasynia said...

Yay! He's walking! I can't believe how big he's getting. He's soooo adorable.

Paul said...

Hooray, I found the planner! Fun little walkin babies make my day too. Now if we could just find the phone, that would be perfect!