17 November, 2007

its been a while



Paul and the girls made snowmen ornaments yesterday. They turned out really cute and they all enjoyed their time doing it. Shaking the snowmen afterwards was probably one of the more fun parts.
Alona pretended her "baby snowman" was sleeping and kept shushing her brother and sister.
I tried taking pictures of the crafts that I did today at church, but my camera batteries died on me. There are six blocks and different sayings when you turn the blocks. It says Christ, Santa Joy and I was thinking of adding Noel on to one of the sides of them. On the side that has Santa Claus there is a red and white striped candy cane on the end and the one with Joy there are two white snowflakes, one on each end. The blocks are red and green with white lettering. And I shall be working on a Christmas tree skirt crocheted from ripped up fabric. We rearranged furniture too, I love how our living room is more open.
Kacen is weaned. And now he takes a bottle. I would have never guessed that would have happened. Alona went to library kids Jr. at the library this week, she went there kicking and screaming and came out not wanting to leave. She enjoyed making her crepe paper turkey.(its really cute)
We were playing in the sand box and making "Ice Cream". Abbi puts on her toppings and tells me, "this is just pretend" ! We were just pretending to make and eat ice cream. She was so aware of this and wanted me to be too.
Paul got a raise! Which of course included a promotion. This is the first time ever that he will be working Sundays, long story. I am so proud of him waking up for school this week! Helping out and really being there for me.

2 comments:

Kasynia said...

Your family is so stinking cute. I love it! This makes me want to be all craft, geez. :)

MartaMolly said...

What a wonderful idea....who would'a thunk it? Snowmen in a bottle. You are so creative and you are teaching that to your children. Lucky them!
love ya!