30 July, 2011

When its important, you make it happen


I had so many road blocks come up while trying to make it to my brothers wedding. When I thought that I had fixed one, another one would come up. But in the end, I knew what was important and I was able to make it to my brothers wedding. At first I thought that with not having to pay a gas bill, that I would be able to afford it and go by myself, nope. So then I thought that I had enough gas in my car to ride up to my grandparents house and drive with them. But I had one too many people, so I tried to find someone to watch one of my kids so we could go, right before I found someone to take one (Alona) my great aunt died and I didnt think that my grandparents would want three kids spending the night with them in Idaho while they went to her funeral. See many roadblocks. But suffice to say, I made it, and I am so glad that I did! I think Chris was a little surprised when I called to ask him which church the wedding was at and he came to get me cause I was at the wrong one. There is a picture with my brother, Abbi and I before the ceremony started, the boys kept running off.

Exchanging rings
The happy married couple

Chris, Roslyn, the boys, Abbi, my mother and I

Abbi was so super excited that Roslyn was her new aunt. She kept wanting to go see her before the ceremony. And was enthralled that to get a picture hugging her afterwards. The luncheon was delicious and entertaining, they would kiss when the bells were rung that were on the tables. and I am excited that we were able to be a part of the Wedding pictures.

2 comments:

Linds said...

Glad you made it!

Mandy said...

Glad you were able to go - I know how much it meant to you. :)