15 May, 2011

We're going to have a baby

Okay so the title is a little misleading. We're not having a baby today, tomorrow or even nine months from now. But some time we will have another baby, maybe sooner than later. Last year we had been talking about having one last baby, yeah this next one will be our last. I decided to leave it up to Paul. I really wanted him to choose, I wanted him to be ready and excited for it. He said that some time within the next three years he would let me know when he was ready. I am not one for patience, even through me popping up at first every few days and then once a week, etc. it got less as time went by asking him if he was ready, I was still prepared to wait years to have our last. I was just too excited to not ask him occasionally.

I was playing around with Paul a week ago Friday, jokingly, "hey can I have your baby". That's just how I am. And he replies with a "yes". That took me by surprise. I was fully prepared to wait years, that night, I seriously couldn't sleep, I was all sorts of excited, nervous and scared all at the same time. So, I am excited, I still have to be a little more patient, I have to get birth control removed before starting our next journey in this. But I am ready for it. And the best thing is, my husband whispers to me, "We're gonna have a baby"...He's happy and excited too :)

you know that feeling when you know what someone is getting as a present and you just cant wait to tell them, but you have to wait until they open it. Thats how excited I feel


No comments: