09 October, 2010

Hiking Y Mountain

A few weekends ago I drove up to "Y" mountain to hike all the way up to the "Y". Even though the children were willing and excited at first, we soon realized how tough the hike really is especially with small children and just one parent for support. But man my kids are tough! The were pulling me along and encouraging me, "Mom you can do it!" Kacen a top the Y with his hiking stick
Sisters walking down the trail together :)

Alona and Abbi at the very top of the Y, they were brave. It was steep up there, too steep
for me to take the younger kids up there. Love the fall colors in the back of the picture.


A nice lady asked if I wanted a picture with all of us in it and kindly took our picture!
Love the picture and the view
All of the kids on the Y

No comments: