31 August, 2010

Sleep is calling my name

I want to blog, I really do.
But I am so tired, yes I know its only 9:30 pm
But I wasnt able to fall asleep until 2 am
and of course woke up at 7 am with my boys

There has been MUCH going on in the past month
that I am excited to put updates on

Like Alona starting Third grade

Abbi got her kindergarten class and teacher,
I am excited, nervous and scared about this all at the same time

Both girls are half way through their soccer season all ready

Alona got glasses, shes a cutie!

I am now one of three leaders of the girls girl scout troop
I was in charge of the last meeting and even though there were only three girls there I think I did a great job planning and executing :)

I am on the PTA board at the girls school, and in charge of many things including the Fiesta that is planned for September 14 @6:30!! And also Hispanic Heritage month

I went and visited my friend from Elementary school again with the kids and we went swimming in her pool, fun times!!

and of course there is so much to look forward to as well!! Alona will be eight years old in 18 days :)

No comments: