01 November, 2009

sickness

i feel horrible, but better than at midnight last night. Cold chills, almost 103 fever, itchy throat, cough, weak muscles. Paul threw me in to the tub last night where i screamed at him that it was freezing though he says it was quite hot to him and helped me to bed. Felt tired and muscles in legs were weak while trick or treating didn't think much of it until about 11:30 when the chills and heat came on strong. Ibuprofen makes my fever go down for a few hours but it then comes back full force. When the medicine is working its down to 99 when its not its between 101.5 and 103. Hopefully I get better and don't need to go in to the doctor.

Visiting teacher took the girls to church, didn't want them to miss their last practice before the primary program next week. It wouldnt be good for me to go to church in my condition. So glad I found someone to take them. It was Jesse, Kacen and I at home. When I couldnt take it anymore, I woke Paul up and he helped while i got my fever down again :) thankful for canned spaghetti sauce and paul's willingness to help when he is able. Just wish i could have a nap, help with the kids and house...but mostly a nap! :)

*** I went in to the doctor, she says its probably swine flu and i am going to be sick/contagious for 7-10 days. there is no treatment just symptom control when you have had it for more than 48 hours. so i will feel horrible for a while and can hopefully get a little better each day.

3 comments:

crystal said...

I hope u get feeling better and so glad paul is able to help!

Mandy said...

So sorry! I hope you are feeling better! I'd offer to take the kids off your hands, but I've not felt all that wonderful either. DANG TIME OF YEAR!!!

Hope you get feeling better!

The Barneys said...

I'm so sorry your not feeling good. :( I hope you get better soon. So glad that Paul was willing to help out. What a great husband.