04 November, 2009

it goes on, and on, and on, and on

Well, the flu that is!
I still have it, it has been five days with symptoms that keep expanding and are ever so horrible. reoccurring fever, body aches, my itchy throat that turned in to a cough and now losing my voice. I thought that i was feeling better, then paul felt abbi, she was hot. I felt her earlier, she felt normal to me! Well thats cause i am hotter than my daughter that had a high fever. We think Jesse has a fever too, Alona is the only one still claiming, "I'm not sick!" Thank goodness and Kacen is feeling well too! I might take them in to a pediatrician tomorrow and see if anything can be done for them, nothing was able to be done for me.

Today keeping Abbi home from preschool, she and Kacen were so restless, I had to do something! They were doing community helpers this week, police officers today in her preschool, so I decided to keep her on schedule and it was so nice to have their attention on something so i didn't have to try to raise my voice since they would have been wild and rough housing otherwise. First their was a coloring page for each of them and then a cut and paste paper for Abbi (I have a social studies workbook, but dont know how to work the scanner for kacen to get a paper) there was a policeman on one side with other pictures to cut out and then she was supposed to put the papers in the right places on a piece of construction paper to show what a policeman does. But on the other side was a postal carrier, and she did that on Monday in school, so she choose that side instead! I turned off my phone and let her practice dialing 911. (Not like I can use it, unless im texting) She really enjoyed that! Then we had police officer hats and badges that we made. That was a lot of fun and they really enjoyed that! We also talked about police officers and the things that they do and to go to them for help.
and Here is a picture or two of Jesse from today

I just love the naturally spiked hair and those blue eyes

No comments: