22 April, 2009

April 18th

We went to Alona's soccer game on Saturday. Such nice weather. She had a lot of fun. I wanted to make the most out of the day and not just go home after an hour of being there. Their grandparents that live down there were out of state and my sister was at Lagoon. I get a little sad doing things by myself a lot of the time with my kids. But I decided to not let it get the best of me.
We had a lot of fun at the soccer game and then the kids rather go to my grandparents right after for lunch instead of staying and playing at the park. So we went there and borrowed her jelly, we had brought peanut butter and bread, but no jelly. They ate lunch and played with the little toys that were in the coat closet. And then we took me to the instacare in Layton.
My eyes have really been bugging me. The doctor there said that it is not bacterial (pink eye) because my eyes don't have puss in them when I sleep and my right eye is drastically effected and my left eye is not so it is not allergies. I am still using eye drops, but they are still really itchy and my right eye is still in a lot of pain . I am thinking of setting up an appointment with an opthamologist and see if he can tell me anything different. All that the instacare doctor did was use his light and look at my eye, maybe an optholmologist will be more thorough?
We then went to the Duck park (Layton park) the kids really liked feeding our leftover bread to the birdies(seagulls) and the ducks, geese and one black swan. The children enjoyed watching a little boy hand feed the swan and be bitten repeatedly, he must have thought that it was amusing.
We then went to the park and played. It is one of the very few left that have sand and a merry go round. The kids had a lot of fun there. There was a big scoop with levers each of them had to have a few turns on that one. And of course they all fell asleep on the way home. The nice weather stayed and I was able to cook dinner while they played outside!





2 comments:

Paul said...

I am so sick of doctors now, they never seem to help unless you have figured out what's wrong, or at least which medication might help more, and by that time you could pretty much "diagnose and treat" yourself. :(

Paul said...

I forgot to mention that I am grateful that you shared your experience with me :) and I'm sorry about your eyes and allergies :(