06 March, 2009

ouch

I had my 24 week appt at the Doctor. Just the regular, weight, blood pressure, measuring abdomen for the first time(measuring right on). I was afraid of the scale, I have been avoiding it. I know I eat too much when pregnant. So I gained 8 lbs in 4 weeks, and so "I've gained a little". I need to find foods that can fill me and are more healthy, so that I can look good after this baby!

But anyway, I brought the only question I could remember up to him. "Is it normal to be hurting this early?" Yes with being pregnant before I am more susceptible to stretching/pains. The ultrasound machine just happened to be in the room that I was put in. So he looks and Jesse's head is down low enough to be causing pain too! He is resting his cranium on my cervix, my bones down there hurt! It hurts to walk, it really hurts to run. Having to run across the street after moving Paul's car is not pleasant. I go to exercise at the stake center and when they are jumping around, I just stare...uh-huh maybe in four more months!
I am thinking the walking video that I have sounds nice.

No comments: