10 October, 2007

TAG, YOUR IT!

I have been tagged (I think!)

Four Jobs:
1. A Mother
2. Taco Time
3. Wendy's
4. Lagoon

Places I've Lived:
1. Layton, Utah
2. Provo, Utah
3. Magna, Utah
4. Ogden, Utah
(I haven't gotten around much.)

Four Movies That I Love/Like:
1. Hackers
2. Grease
3. Mannequin
4. Gone in 60 seconds

Four Favorite Foods:
1. Mexican
2. Mom's pizza
3. Chow Mein/Stir Fry
4. My favorite kind of food, the kind that I don't have to cook!

Four Weird Things About Me:
1. I wear my shoes out within a month
2. Watching 2-3 extra children is stress relieving
3. I stay up 18 hours a day and putt off going to bed at night
4. I am afraid of not having things, food, money, I dread spending money but when I do I buy extra food and such things!

Four Favorite TV Shows:
1.CSI is good most times!
2. Super Nanny!
3. Wife Swap, I would never do this..but it is fun to watch.
4.

Four Places I'd Rather Be:
1. Layton, Utah
2. Finished with Paul's school then someday owning a home
3. Anaheim, California
4. At peace with a husband who holds me and understands me.

Four People I Am Tagging:
1. Marta
2. Kara
3. Staci
4.Gee, I don't think I know that many people on the internet

1 comment:

CrunchyChick said...

Keep your eye out for Kacen's birthday gift. And little something extra for you. ;)