22 October, 2007

Elmo thinks your One-derful !

....(saying inside of one of his birthday cards).

Kacen had fun opening his presents. There were two that were wrapped and three that had tissue paper in them. I got the paper started on the first present and he grabbed a hold and kept it going.

I've got it Mom, I'm pulling!









Looks its some cars, just what I wanted!



He loves the teddy bear, he has decided that the teddy bear is best when its nose is being bitten. Thats what he did when we pulled it out of a cute trick-or-treat bag, he went right for the nose!


He did really well eating his spaghetti and dove into his cake. After a while he tried his spoon and then the ice cream turned in to mush! And then came the fingers and hands playing around in the bowl full of milky liquid and he was so done! He had to have me there while opening his presents. When I tried to stand off where he could see me, he would cry every time that he caught a glance of me. So I came and sat next to him and he was so much happier. I thought he would have been hysterical. He likes using silverware now and keeps getting better at it. Today, his birthday he took six steps!!! SIX! He is letting go more and more, its great.
I tried to make a cake with a car on it, the frosting was really liquidy, but it was still cute, I can't wait to get better at cake decorating!

Menu for dinner:
Homemade Spaghetti Sauce (with noodles of course) sauted mushrooms meat cheese salad bread homemade cake and frosting
What was I thinking, doing a potluck open house dinner. That so does not work. Everyone was there except for the salad dressing person and people were getting antsy though it showed up two minutes later. I will have to re-think my logic.

Answers to questions(questions are on previous post):
1.Eight

2.Murray, Utah(Cottonwood Hospital)

3.Size 4

4.six months

5.October 22

6.duck, quack, quack

7. Here are three I thought of: 1. Wave bye, bye 2. Blow Kisses 3. Climb anywhere, (he is a monkey!!)
8.Chex

9. at 3 months

10. his right eye lid
Kacen, October 22nd, 2007! Official 1 year picture!

3 comments:

CrunchyChick said...

Looks like you guys had some fun! Did my gift make it in time for the party?

Paul said...

It was a great time, and you planned it perfectly says I. I loved your spaghetti, I only wish I would've felt better to eat more of it! and now that it's all gone, I'm sad :(
but guess what, I have a spaghetti making machine named Heather :P
now if only I was home to eat it when it's freshly made...

Heather said...

Yes! It did make it I have pictures! The children had a blast with your present we also got another package fro you today. Such little informative notes to go along with everything, that was great! Thanks a bunch! Will post pictures later of the fun with your present!