06 September, 2007

Healthy


Healthiest dinner I have ever made, and the least appealing to children! Acorn squash filled with rice, meat, celery, onion, sage, milk and flour covered with cheese. I sent them to the couch since they wouldn't eat, they were crawling under the table and hitting each other. So Abbi decides to be daredevil and is jumping all over the ledge of the couch. And I thought that I would ignore her disturbances so that I could eat, not give her attention for misbehaving. Not so with her being so outgoing. Now they are picking out their clothes to take baths before enrichment! Baths in a half an hour and if they don't have help with kids I will be home shortly. So Great one of the ladies was able to watch my three children, she stayed with them a whole hour. Totally changed my mood, I am so grateful!

2 comments:

CrunchyChick said...

That looks tasty! Was it good?

Staci said...

Sounds yummy! My mom makes stuffed peppers that are pretty close to that recipe. I hope you got to stay for enrichment night!