07 June, 2007

delightful

I had a delightful night.
I am thankful/grateful for:
  • I went to enrichment and didn't have to drag all three of my children.
  • Laura knows someone in Provo
  • Emily came and watched my daughters
  • Emily was a delight, meeting her sister was wonderful, she has such a warmth about her, they both do.
  • Made me very grateful for Emily realizing that I didn't have to be in the nursery watching my own children!
  • Abbi and Alona really enjoyed being with them.
  • Alona "braved" her cold swimming lessons!, We even decided that she would be brave, we were in the van getting ready to go into the 50 degree chill and I asked her if she was going to be brave, yep I'm gonna be brave she says!
  • Alona does ask me lots of questions, yes I get irritated at times. But I am afraid, when she gets to being a teenager who will she go to then. Hope I can keep her flowing with answers and trust.
  • Abbi was excited to go to the bathroom today, many times. 5 or 6 times during Alona's swimming lessons. So Abbi was entertaining herself!
  • Alona took her first shower, she was afraid to get her face or head in the water for that matter. But she really enjoyed getting warm after being chilly from the cold air. She thought the pool was warm.
  • Abbi learns something new everyday, like how to push the button on an air dryer, we were drying Alona after her shower from swimming lessons and Abbi got her own air dryer would push the button and jump back, she didn't want her face to be blown on and then she would turn around and put the back of her head under the dryer.
  • Abbi was happy when I got home! Before I left she was hysterical, no nap today.
  • Abbi wants to spend time with me
  • I stay home with my children
  • I love them
  • that Kacen doesn't walk Yet. He can crawl now, he sure liked the white crayon he ate today!
  • That we could make stain glass from melted crayons and wax paper today. they picked a shape, we traced it and cut it out. Melted crayons inside of wax paper and stapled our wax paper to the inside of our shape and put it to the window to let the light through. Abbi started singing "How I wonder", because of course she picked a star.
  • I can try to be happy
  • Abbi wants to be held
  • I have a husband who is home at least an hour a day, while we are awake (at the moment)
  • He helps around the house when I ask!

1 comment:

Paul said...

hooray, my wife is grateful for me. I think you are a great mother to our children, and that you deal with them alot better than me most times. You may see why I try to avoid stress like the plague now, even the smallest amount will make me more irritated than I really ever care to be. I look forward to raising our children and think bright n' happy thoughts about our future. I am glad you got to enjoy yourself.